(S85) D - Big Daddy, TPE: 46

Ron Gorgonzola

Welcome @Ron Gorgonzola! The Junior Showcase Tournament is about to start and as the GM of the Brigade I would love to personally invite you to join us! I will be providing the most ice time to those who bring good energy to the locker room and are eager to participate. This is also the perfect learning opportunity, with lots of returning players and the wealth of knowledge that they bring alongside myself and my AGM Spartan. If you would like to take us up on our offer, quote this message and reply with #jointhebrigade and we’ll add you to the team!

Edited by jacobcarson877

tHGcsn-ZyP2mpAqdMLijlq-WgV8sHO1VpzK4XZ_tBvitn2Mq2-u55D9GWrFSe_q_M1lTXpTIh3eAQu914Z7JsJmVE222vDK-7EFx7mk4b_4kotD6SwU0W5gEM3WKqYE2cVsyeMxvxPzf5CmO1Q

Welcome back @Ron Gorgonzola!

My name is AJ, GM of the Warriors in the JST. The JST is a tournament for players entering the upcoming VHLM draft. It gives yourself as a member a chance to show off what you can do with your player while the General Managers of the VHLM watch. It is a great tournament for fun, learning new things, meeting new people, etc.

We just completed our draft and I would like to offer your player 3rd line pairing minutes. I’d like to help you and your player the most I can during this tournament to get you ready for the VHLM. So if you want to become a Warrior, quote this post and say #Warriors!

Also here is the link to join the tournament’s discord: https://discord.gg/wxChdDJJ

25 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Welcome @Ron Gorgonzola! The Junior Showcase Tournament is about to start and as the GM of the Brigade I would love to personally invite you to join us! I will be providing the most ice time to those who bring good energy to the locker room and are eager to participate. This is also the perfect learning opportunity, with lots of returning players and the wealth of knowledge that they bring alongside myself and my AGM Spartan. If you would like to take us up on our offer, quote this message and reply with #jointhebrigade and we’ll add you to the team!

Sounds great! #jointhebrigade