2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

It's tough to be a habs fan near the trade deadline. Surrounded by morons fans. There's a habs fan website sharing bullshit over and over about rumors and stuff. It's awful to read and it's sad that some people even consider those information.

Edited by boubabi

I'm more terrified at the potential of the Canucks trading away Eddie Lack because it would be the absolute dumbest fucking thing management could possibly do right now.

Edited by Sandro

What happened to Jordan Schroeder ? He was such a big deal at junior.

Junior tournament is what you are refering too? I only say that cause he played NCAA and I think had a Hobey Baker award? He is made of the same material David Booth, Lupul and Clarkson are made of, fine china. They break so easily. (I only mentioned 3 Leafs cause I can only think of a few players at the moment who are always injured).

Schroeder was good going through his junior days but it didn't really translate to the AHL or the NHL. He was injured far too often as well. There was a game with the Canucks that was his first game back from injury, and he ended up falling on his own on a whistle in between plays and got injured again. It was ridiculous.

Good for him though, he's playing alright for Minnesota. Scored against the Canucks on Monday and again tonight.