Re-Roll, Ratios and Sliders OH MY

Steve

We are getting close to the off season where many players, including myself, are going to re-roll. The questions I have to think about where I could potentially move points that would have the intended results. I know there can be many different builds and it depends on what line mates your play with and so on but there are basic skills that will make you play better no matter what team you are on.

So is there a way to know how much importance the skills have? Are there sliders that the men in blue have been adjusting during the season? What skills if any have been dumb-ed down? I am sure it is just me that is confused and have most likely missed some article explaining most of what I am saying here, I just can't find anything.

Before I re-roll I would like to know what skills have been adjusted and where I can improve without wasting too many of my hard earned TPE. The ratios help to see which skills will increase at what rate but have some skills been balanced?

I am a simple man trying to find out if there are underlying adjustments to take into account.

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Steve said:

So is there a way to know how much importance the skills have? Are there sliders that the men in blue have been adjusting during the season? What skills if any have been dumb-ed down? I am sure it is just me that is confused and have most likely missed some article explaining most of what I am saying here, I just can't find anything.

We have not changed anything from the ratios that were announced and are visible in the updating section.  If any changes get made we will let everyone know, we have no intention of hiding anything.

16 minutes ago, Beketov said:

We have not changed anything from the ratios that were announced and are visible in the updating section.  If any changes get made we will let everyone know, we have no intention of hiding anything.

Wow, I didn't say anything about you hiding anything. I just didn't know if there were sliders that  can make one skill more important than another. I heard something about them but I don't know anything about it. I see the ratios and understand what that means. If there isn't anything else to consider then I am set to go with what I had planned. Thank you  for your reply.

• Commissioner
36 minutes ago, Steve said:

Wow, I didn't say anything about you hiding anything. I just didn't know if there were sliders that  can make one skill more important than another. I heard something about them but I don't know anything about it. I see the ratios and understand what that means. If there isn't anything else to consider then I am set to go with what I had planned. Thank you  for your reply.

I wasn’t trying to be defensive. You just asked if we were adjusting things on the back end and I wanted to make it clear that if we make any changes everyone will know.

But yeah, it’s just the ratios. The only sliders are the STHS league sliders which we haven’t adjusted as of yet. If we make any adjustments to those it’ll be minor like adjusting the shots and stuff but we’ve seen no reason to do that as of yet.

15 hours ago, Beketov said:

adjusting the shots and stuff but we’ve seen no reason to do that as of yet.

Any chance you could lower the shots sliders for DaaD specifically, seems like he could use it based on the unofficial awards?😅