Deathwalker Eagerly Awaits Final Season

animal74

In a short interview over Zoom, veteran Malmo winger Druss Deathwalker updated the Nighthawk fans on what he has missed to prepare himself for his final season after missing the playoffs for the first time in his VHL career.

Well, I’ve been focusing on my fitness and speed,” Deathwalker commented from Scotland, where he returned to after the regular season. “And I’ve run around the Highlands, eaten lots of oatmeal, and practiced my hitting on the hairy coos (cows). I’ve also discovered these delicious protein bars called Heather N’ Haggis made by a nutrition company in Glasgow and they’ve been keeping me energized to the max!”

When asked about his expectations and goals for next season, he responded emphatically, “We are going to make the playoffs – that’s the goal. That’s the belief we are taking into next season. With the improvement of the team and having a goalie that actually shows up to practice, we have as good a shot as anyone in the European Conference. As for me, I will have a fire in my belly and I want to score at least 30 goals again and I want that hits record. And I want another Cup. I want to end my career on a good note. And playing with the Malmo Nighthawks is always good.