Jardy’s Nodesode #22: Quick Pre-Vacation Ramblings

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

This program contains bullying of a league Commissioner.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Chodesode-22-Quick-Pre-Vacation-Ramblings-e1jkj2a

I talk some shit at McWolf before going to British Columbia. I also welcome Anthique. Probably other stuff too but who can remember?

Mentions:

@McWolf  @Anthique

Edited by JardyB10

Both of those EFL player names are better than any of the sim league names I've thought of, nicely done.

Pretty sure McWolf's profile picture is just Wakko from the Animaniacs, but to describe him as a deranged cartoon wolf is probably not inaccurate, either.

Never heard such contempt for jaywalking before, but I don't disagree. Just walk on the crosswalk.

I want to identify as mysterious, but I haven't earned it. Maybe next year.

Welcome to the fun of the VHL, Anthique!

50 minutes ago, ctots said:

Pretty sure McWolf's profile picture is just Wakko from the Animaniacs, but to describe him as a deranged cartoon wolf is probably not inaccurate, either.

I think I was referring to an older profile picture (I think forum?) or perhaps I am picturing a non-McWolf avatar altogether, it’s tough to say. The nice thing about off the cuff podcasts is that I can say things that are blatantly untrue and not realize it!

On 6/7/2022 at 12:04 PM, JardyB10 said:

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

This program contains bullying of a league Commissioner.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Chodesode-22-Quick-Pre-Vacation-Ramblings-e1jkj2a

I talk some shit at McWolf before going to British Columbia. I also welcome Anthique. Probably other stuff too but who can remember?

Mentions:

@McWolf  @Anthique

Thanks for the kind words! Yeah I was inspired last week to start strong in the VHL :) 

Funny to ear you talked while you drive and comment about what's happening on the road and how people drive like shit (probably the same thing everywhere, here in Québec it's making me crazy)

I'm suprised how much shit you can say about your commissioner hahaha!

The "identified as mysterious" makes me laugh so much hahaha wtf it's suppose to be? Like so many of the LGBTQ+ we have to search online to understand what that means. 

Would probably listen to you again even if you don't @ me hahaha

10/10

10 hours ago, Anthique said:

I'm suprised how much shit you can say about your commissioner hahaha!

I’m fairly unrelenting, I’m surprised they put up with me. I’m like the old racist grandparent that no one is going to correct since it’s easier to wait for me to die instead 😂