Victim #5

Da Trifecta

Klaus was sitting in his home and he had decided that he wanted to go practice some hockey. So he got into his car and he got his hockey gear around and headed to the rink. Of course he could practice his shooting because his super speed would allow him to get from shooting to in the net fast. So he would take different shots and then he would rush to the net and block them. Of course he knew where they would be heading, but he still managed to stop a lot of shots. After he practiced for a few hours, he decided he wanted to go for a walk. He was feeling kind of hungry and he saw this guy trying to break into this store. He ran over to him very swiftly and would grab him and hid behind the building. He told the guy that he was going to drain him of all his blood because he was hungry. He bit into the guy and he would drink until there was nothing left. He dumped the body off into the nearest body of water. He then went back to his car and would head home.

How will Klaus dispose of his bodies when it's winter and all the lakes are frozen?

Pretty sure I didn't say it was winter in this one. These are all strung out over the course of time. While they may not be in correct order, this is when they are told. Also he would be able to just punch through the ice.

Just slams clean through the ice?? I thought maybe he only fed during the spring/summer season and then went into sort of a prolonged hibernation during the cold months of the year. Clearly he is a year-round killer though.

Just slams clean through the ice?? I thought maybe he only fed during the spring/summer season and then went into sort of a prolonged hibernation during the cold months of the year. Clearly he is a year-round killer though.

That's part of who he is. His wolf side loves the cold.