Addicted to Nico(tine)

BOOM

Graphics Review.

Every graphics review I do, i find that I’m looking at graphics by designers who have a buttload more talent than i will ever have.  There is absolutely nothing I have to contribute to any designer so all I can do is comment on how cool the graphic is.

The color choices are phenomenal.  The shade of blue for the background blends with the player and fits into the graphic just right.  The torn look is really good and as I look at it, the design fits perfectly with the title.  Its as if you’re showing your dismal outlook if Pearce leaves the team.  The message is clear.  You want Pearce to say.  This play on the title and the design of the graphic makes it all perfect.  Your sense of humor is entertaining.

How could Pearce leave the team with this desperate graphic.  The only other thing you could do would be to rent a plane and fly over Pearce’s house with a sign behind it begging for Pearce to stay!

Score 10/10

Review: Yeah, that's some amazing stuff. I love the Helsinki color scheme you got for Nico, and with the black cracked background, it gives the graphic a more rugged and rough theme to it. Love the rips and scratches on the graphic as well, it shows great attention to detail and very much enhances the work altogether. The next is laid out neatly and perfectly, the blue and white shades on the text don't hinder the quality of the graphic either - one might say it even benefits it. Honestly, I don't see much room or improvement here, you've done a splendid job. 9.8/10