Bana Blab #49

Banackock

Hello. Hope you're well. It's been a good week for me in some ways and a very, very bad week for me in some ways. Why is it a good week? Monday I leave for the mountains for a 9 day vacation. Work is almost done. I've worked out consistently. Why has it been bad? It's been a challenging little while and then this week something very serious happened to one of my family members.. Tuesday night. Couldn't sleep. Mother was incredibly worried. Freaking out. Everyone was. It was a nightmare for 24 hours waiting to hear anything. Then we found out. Then the nightmare continued. It blows me awhile how evil some people are in this world. I don't understand why people want to hurt other people. I don't get how vile people can be. To make up such disgusting lies about someone (not me) and be so evil as to try and harm someone like this... It's not right. I'm not perfect. I don't get along with everyone. I don't care too.. but I'd never do something to purposely hurt someone. Not like this. Crazy, man... anyway... That's my life. Somehow I find a way to stay strong. You have to. Focus and push through. It's the only way you have a chance to make it out of it. NOW, VHL...

• Big draft for the Bears. @DoktorFunk was selected 16th overall and was a huge reach. I was going to draft someone else, but Dok intrigued me. They recently wrote a piece stating they want to make a comeback. When they're on their game, they're on their game. They're very good at earning. He has history with Seattle. Wants to win with Seattle. Would be loyal with Seattle. Would be happy here and might help him on the VHL and life. Me too. It's a win/win.
  • We skipped out on the @samx sweepstakes and then somehow still ended up winning them. Some people have said our 16th overall pick was a reach. It could be. Could also end up being a steal. Especially because the player we wanted there we ended up getting anyway because of a scouting blunder. Sam has been amazing so far and I'm really happy to have them in Seattle. We were luck we found a way to make things work.
  • Bana tired. Something... something... frigging @hedgehog337

55 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

I really have no idea why you tagged me 🙄 definitely no reason whatsoever 

for sure it's not about VHL or managing something, right? 

legends of the hidden temple nicksplat GIF