My choice to go to FA

ROOKIE745

Early on in Ori's career I made choice that I was going to test free agency, as I had dedicated Hextall's career to one team for his whole career it was something I never did. The idea of having multiple general mangers approach me and hearing what they had to offer was exciting. Having so many choices would be great and stressful too, I wanna be able to help every GM, to tell everyone of them that I can join their team but that's not how this works, I only got the one player and he can only go to one team. Honestly thank you to all the GM's that did reach out to me, I appreciate the time you took to chat with me and let me know the doors were open. If there's anyone out there thinking I left Helsinki because I was unhappy or anything like that, no, I didn't leave because of anything like that. I had a great time there and while I think the rebuild was progressing slower than what we had hope for it did get there and last season we were just screwed over by the conference system, the team has a bright future and I don't blame Rayzor at all for trading to fill in my spot before FA opened up. If I didn't come back that would leave the team in a much tougher spot.

I really do wish everyone on that team well and I'll be happy if they win a cup, it's been a long time since the Titans got one. Going into to free agency was also to help with my motivation, doing something that I hadn't experienced before has helped re-energize me, and joining a new team only adds to that. Bana had to make some moves to get me on the team and I appreciate his effort in doing so, it does make it feel like you are wanted somewhere when the GM is willing to make moves for your player. I completely forgot to but once I got on the team I realized Slapshotdragon's player was on the team, being able to have our two players play together is freaking awesome and I look forward to what we can do on the same line!!

(word count 381)

Edited by ROOKIE745

• ROOKIE745 changed the title to My choice to go to FA

We’re really happy to have you in Seattle. It was a very busy - somewhat exhausting day knocking doors, figuring out the cap and situations… but you do those things for the players/members and Bears you want!! I’d do it all over again for you. 

Im excited to have you here. It’s gone great so far and I have good expectations for us moving forward! LETS DO THIS BEARS!!!