S84 - VHFL Group 4 - Complete

Spartan

In the interest of keeping this group going, while also recognizing it's the final round and DaaD's final pick, I'm going to skip @DollarAndADream  but won't DQ him. The three remaining teams need goalies and one needs a forward. Therefore, I'll give DaaD until the final pick is made to select his final defenseman. If he has not picked picked by then, I will make the pick and he will get 50% payout.

@JCarson Since you are the only person who needs a forward, you can make your pick anytime.

@Beketov is unavailable for a bit due to the family emergency he's posted about elsewhere on forums, and we've agreed that I'll make his final goalie pick for him and help get the group wrapped up while he's away.

For Bek: G - Oskar Lindbergh

@chikn

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@JCarson Since you are the only person who needs a forward, you can make your pick anytime.

Spartan, D - AirRig GoodBrandSun is a Defense but is listed as a forward on DaaD listing.  If this is corrected I am not the only person picking a F, I will wait for your guidance.

Just now, JCarson said:

Spartan, D - AirRig GoodBrandSun is a Defense but is listed as a forward on DaaD listing.  If this is corrected I am not the only person picking a F, I will wait for your guidance.

You are correct, thanks for catching that. Since he's skipped, I'll still allow you to make your selection now. @DollarAndADream  please advise that you need 1 forward, not 1 defenseman

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

In the interest of keeping this group going, while also recognizing it's the final round and DaaD's final pick, I'm going to skip @DollarAndADream  but won't DQ him. The three remaining teams need goalies and one needs a forward. Therefore, I'll give DaaD until the final pick is made to select his final defenseman. If he has not picked picked by then, I will make the pick and he will get 50% payout.

@Beketov is unavailable for a bit due to the family emergency he's posted about elsewhere on forums, and we've agreed that I'll make his final goalie pick for him and help get the group wrapped up while he's away.

For Bek: G - Oskar Lindbergh

@chikn

Thanks. Just some unfortunate timing because myself and Janser are side by side and different time zones.

For my first skip, he picked like 7 hours after me at 1AM my time then it was my turn again, so I didn't see it until after work.

Then my other skip the same thing happened where he picked at 1AM and it was my turn again.

Work's been busy lately so I just haven't been able to check this while at work and don't get home until after 3PM usually.

• Spartan changed the title to S84 - VHFL Group 4 - Complete