Jaladolar slowly taking over VHLM

AIM-11

In recent days there have been some concerns about robots taking over the world.  While this is an inevitable outcome of the natural evolution of things, we are a long, long, way away from that happening yet.  Further to that, when it does happen, no one will expect it.  So worrying about it is basically a waste of time.

On the other hand, there are real threats to the sovreignty of the VHLM and its members, and they come in the form of VHL user - Jaladolar.

First, we need to examine who this Jaladolar character really is.  The name Jala', according to one source is as follows.

The name Jala' is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Jala' is: Clarity. Elucidation. People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.

Dolar is a small town in the country of Spain, located near Grenada - which is also the location of Alhambra - a famous Islamic palace.  I'll let you and Fox News put two and two together here and see if there is some sort of nefarious plot to kill all Westerners.

On a much more direct note, Jaladolar has already taken over as the Voice of the VHLM, with his weekly Propaganda piece entitled "VHLM This Week".  This artcile holds so much power in the VHLM world that some have wondered if he has the ability to influence draft positions, "encourage" certain roster lineups, and according to a recent Youtube video entitled "VHLM Zeitgeist", he has hidden messages encoded within each article. 

Secondary to his writings, Jaladolar is now the GM of the VHLM team, the Bern Royals.  This happened suddenly, and while many are celebrating his new role as a great step forward for the league, there are reasons to be concerned that this is actually just a step towards a Jaladolarian New World Order. 

Something will need to be done before it is too late, but for now everyone will be waiting ... and watching.

You realize now I have to eliminate you right.

Also, any anti-Jaladolar slander will be removed as I can't have anything impeding my inevitable ascent to VHLM Overlord.

Edited by jaladolar

me?

Well, yes, but that was meant for AIM. His advanced robotic mind saw past my smoke and mirrors that was fooling all the humans around the league. Now all that question me must perish. :)

I, for one, welcome our new jalaian overlord.

That's the kind of attitude I'm looking for! When I take over, you'll be my bottom bitch gorlab. (Learnt that on South Park, the bottom bitch is a pimp's best girl, who serves as his right hand man, just if you were confused.)

Why am i dying?

I'll let you live, you were smart enough to choose me if me and Draper got in a fight.

• Senior Admin

That's the kind of attitude I'm looking for! When I take over, you'll be my bottom bitch gorlab. (Learnt that on South Park, the bottom bitch is a pimp's best girl, who serves as his right hand man, just if you were confused.)

I'll let you live, you were smart enough to choose me if me and Draper got in a fight.

Ha, let the european conference gm rivalry begin!

Obviously I was joking, seeing as I know for a fact you're a bottom bitch IRL I'd imagine you know what one is.