banned!

v.2

Review: Yeah you should be banned for releasing this godly signature. Anything the blues can do to get you out of here would be fine by me considering you're making us other sig makers look bad. This is amazing man! The font choice just makes it that much sweeter. Love the lighting and the seamless colour theme going on on the entire signature. I don't have anything to recommend to you about this to improve it because even the dead space has some sort of texture attached to it. Well done

Score: 9.5/10

I like the look of this sig a lot. I think the cartoon like features to it with the text as well as the graphics bordering the render work very well with what you have going on here. I think there could have been a little more done to the jersey with effects and/or a color change to it to make it fit a little better. The maroon is a good contrast but I think an all blue jersey would have make the sick flow a bit better. Overall though this is awesome and a fun idea for a sig. I would like to see you do more in this style and try to perfect it because it's super unique and I think has a ton of potential. This is a solid 9/10! Keep up the work there's so much that can be built on this for future sigs!