11,000 Pre-Post Party for the 11,000 Post Party

frescoelmo

• Head Moderator

11,000 Pre-Post Party for the 11,000 Post Party

As the Season 39 Finals come to a close, veteran winger Felix Zamora has begun to prepare himself for an unsettling future; his eighth and final season in the Victory Hockey League.  ”It has been a wild ride, one with both incredible highs (two titles) and lows (everything else) that have shaped the player I am today.  Seven years after being selected fifth overall, I could never have foreseen what the future held for me.  Could I have done more?  Yes.  But I’m content with how my career has developed to this stage,” Zamora explained to the media.

After another middling season as a second liner with HC Davos posting 66 points, Zamora will enter his final year in the VHL unsure about how the last year will play out.  With Davos making accommodations to prepare for the future rather than the present, the aged forward has grown weary that he will be left out hung to dry as one of the few members of the S38 title team.  ”Would I like to end my career on a high note?  Absolutely.  But I will do whatever management has in store for me, I owe it to them after the past few years,” Zamora ended.