tb update number one

diacope

hello.. oh you know its just me here writing a media spot so i can get to 500 words yay! i am having fun on my team in Istanbul Red Wolves and have been scoring a ton of points, mostly asissts as a winger with good friend 30 tpe starter winger and center Jason Coiner who thankfully requested it, on the build side of things ive done something a little different this time with mostly spent tpe in puck handling and skating so they are my highest, so far im having a lot of fun with it but next up after the boring e (winky face) will be my faceoffs so i can be a true number one center the league needs woohoo.. been scared to put up certain skills and strength is one but at least it'll do more than the players that put points into penalty shot or checking, offensively at least and my skills have a nice split of five. right now i just cant wait to play for toronto legion and wish i had an option to this season.. guess next year will have to be BIG so i can pad my stats in a league where it means more than the others, tyler has to pass his father at the end of the day lmao.. Also looking forward to player with old teammates from past venture i have had on this site

looking on the team side or things because of course i am also a general manager of the ottawa lynx in the vhlm, so far in 6 seasons I've seen a far share of up and down perrormances and as the days grow longer every loss and win have different meaning to them, instead of being frustrated after a loss i see holes that need fixing so that's exciting sometimes.. When we win it isn't and hasnt been a huge celebration, now this season we look at the little things and try to bulld as a team. it has been pretty chill down here for three seasons now and since we actually had picks but the future looks bright and we are ready for the next chapter in our history.. one step at a time. HUGE blessing to have legenadary holographic Shawn Glade by my side now :)

forum life is ok lately, it beens better.. rory is pretty funny and keeps me going plus a few others, its been a little more active too, still with my schedule though nobody is usually online to talk and i dont seem to know how to be friendly xD On discord it's been different but theres a few to chat with, happily part of an sba team chat as we speak so right now I'm chilling overall in the end, just need to chill more than before or i get too into things and everything feels heightened, oh well another day down and media spot written have a good day vhl, thanks for reading. good job avalanche and also go lynx mother fing go! woooo

Review:

Some tips on future Media spots. Add a picture/headline at the top, would really help the article stand out and add a little pop to it. Capitalizing letters would also help along with breaking up the paragraphs as they read long. The information in the article is great, talking about your player and your thoughts, it just needs to work visually. Keep up the great work. 6/10