MubbleFubbles Ep 10 - VHL Podcast Not In Poll Format

https://anchor.fm/mubble-fubbles/episodes/MubbleFubbles-Radio-Ep--10---VHL-Podcast-Not-In-Poll-Format-e1kvqmq

I kick off with a bit of a rant about how quite a few of my claims get denied or are apparently not good enough (Rant finishes at 10:10 if you’d rather skip it), and follow it up with a look at the team I’m most interested in for S84, the bans (including the curious case of Axtrom) and a quick look at the Fantasy Zone change. 

Nice podcast, listened to a bit of it when I saw the topic listing. Couple points to discuss/respond to:

1. Player store - frankly I was under the same assumption as you that you could purchase stuff that take you into debt as long as your next season's contract (S85's contract in this case) would reasonably assume you'd go out of debt. Obviously we can't predict how much you'd get as a bonus, but given your current TPE and regression status, it's pretty easy to tell. Add on that it's a matter of $500K and you're guaranteed to cover that amount next season. However Dil came into the Moscow LR as we were discussing it and said that the store works differently. 🤷‍♂️

2. Regarding the rule book update VHL.com, I recognize that it wasn't an updater denying/indicating that your task would be denied, so your point was more of a "can we not try to put down other's work?" I don't recall exactly what Dil was linking to, but people generally try to find ways to skirt past requirements and get upset if they're called out on it. Then they go and compare to others and ask "why wasn't this denied, it's also not the standard vhl.com article format?" At the end of the day, we're generally just looking for league relevance and minimum 150 words for vhl.com articles and we try to be generous with them as well.

3. That leads into point 3 about the poll format, which obviously I acknowledged I didn't word count it. My bad again, sorry that didn't sit well with you. Regardless of how many vhl.com's you've written in the past though, we're still going to check it if it seems low. As someone who's also updated quite a few of these, I like to think the eyeball test works well most of the time, but I'll make sure to word count it before posting in the future.

17 minutes ago, Spartan said:

That leads into point 3 about the poll format, which obviously I acknowledged I didn't word count it. My bad again, sorry that didn't sit well with you. Regardless of how many vhl.com's you've written in the past though, we're still going to check it if it seems low. As someone who's also updated quite a few of these, I like to think the eyeball test works well most of the time, but I'll make sure to word count it before posting in the future.

Oh yeah I definitely wasn't insinuating that you shouldn't check if it looks low, what I was trying to say when I was referencing the amount of them I've done in the past was that the immediate dismissal of it being under the limit pre-word check was surprising. 

It's all good though, that was the least annoying of the three, I probably wouldn't have even been bothered by it had it not happened within the same week as the other two. 

FIRST OF ALL, you might need your vehicle checked out with those bassy vibes

SECOND OF ALL, super relatable Fridays. It’s emotionally painful on beautiful Fridays and Saturday’s where I’ll be working in a ditch and meanwhile on social media everyone I know is doing something fun and relaxing.

You don’t have a Clue™ what’s going on with bonuses*.

#BringBackPolls

Jonathan Ori is an expensive clone of Naomi Young.