Season 40 VHL Entry Draft Mock Draft

.sniffuM

funny how uncapped TPE's seems to be the devil itself but recruitement TPE are not a thing. Does a reddit post means 17 uncapped TPE these days ?

but in pur seriousness, it's seems a lot but I agree that recruitement is important.

Well actually a majority of the people I've recruited are from message boards or past members who left the league for long periods of time. Going out and posting about our league in other forums is initiative when it comes to recruitment. No one is stopping anyone on this board from doing so either. Recruitment incentives are high because if anything it is the one sole thing that keeps this league going (new members).

I don't really understand why I've fallen out of the top 10 for everyone. I went inactive for a bit, but I still have a lot of TPE options that could put me well over 200 before the season starts.

I don't really understand why I've fallen out of the top 10 for everyone. I went inactive for a bit, but I still have a lot of TPE options that could put me well over 200 before the season starts.

In any other draft you would've been a consensus top 5 pick, but with the strength of this one and the fact that you only added about 10 TPE between the 2 big board updates I had you falling a couple picks out of the first. Sorry man, but going lower just means people will look back at the teams that picked before when you were picked and think about how dumb those teams had to be to pass on you.

Edited by Muffins