OTT/MIS; S84

VHL Bot

We tried our best but I think it's best if you guys get a better chance to win, luckily you wont be traveling far..

@Reno @Spartakiller2 @Pasta @denns 

Good luck and have fun in Mississauga everyone! I'll be cheering for you the rest of the way

@Daniel Janser Appreciate the easy talks, hopefully this work out for you in the long run more than expected! 

8 hours ago, Frozen Block said:

We tried our best but I think it's best if you guys get a better chance to win, luckily you wont be traveling far..

@Reno @Spartakiller2 @Pasta @denns 

Good luck and have fun in Mississauga everyone! I'll be cheering for you the rest of the way

@Daniel Janser Appreciate the easy talks, hopefully this work out for you in the long run more than expected! 

Thanks for the good talks @Frozen Block and welcome to the Hounds @Reno @Spartakiller2 @Pasta and my old SBDL buddy @denns

3 hours ago, ajwllmsn said:

Feel like Mississauga easily won this trade but I won’t say anymore 🙃

Yeah I'd say that as well, the market was very hard this season. Honestly I wanted to just move Sano and keep the waivers but nobody wanted to make an offer, I'm like the Liquidator over here xD

This should give a nice boost and well worth it plus we got more than what we were asking for originally

It sucks to finally give up but we the roster still needed a ton of parts we cannot keep paying for every season