(S86) C - Sjin, TPE: 30

Sjin

Hey @Mint! Welcome to the VHL! My name is AJ, Houston Bulls GM.

We are almost at the playoffs with 20 games left in the season, and are looking for some more forward depth on our team. Houston is currently 3rd in the league and going for the cup! For minutes I can offer you 4th line at the moment, but with time and activity, I would love to boost those for you!

So if you would like to join the Houston Bulls, quote this message with #FlamingBulls and I will send you a contract. Good luck in the league!

Hey! Welcome to the site. I'm the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and although our roster is pretty well empty, and we are falling down the standings, I can offer you as much ice time as you'd like, and the chance to build a player ready to take on the drafts in the upcoming offseason. If that interests you quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and I'll send you a standard contract.

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

8 minutes ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Hey! Welcome to the site. I'm the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and although our roster is pretty well empty, and we are falling down the standings, I can offer you as much ice time as you'd like, and the chance to build a player ready to take on the drafts in the upcoming offseason. If that interests you quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and I'll send you a standard contract.

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

#jointhebigfish

Edited by Mint