TRADE ALERT!!!!!!!!

v.2

Review: Wow, this one is special! I love the lightning shading the two key players on either side. The labels with the player name and logo is really cool as well. I think the trade info box could be a bit bigger, but that and the VHL Trade Deadline stamp help make this one shine out. Overall, well done! A really well done graphic! 8/10.

Review:

I like this a lot. It's a creative take on the info graphic for trades. I like all the little additions made like logos and even the lines to the renders add a lot to the graphic. The contrast on the renders is a little high, and the text bar for VHL TRADE DEADLINE, is it supposed to be an angled cutoff on the right side, or should it match the left? I mean overall it's great, I think you do an amazing job with VSN, and it really makes the site look professional when they add these toi the portal and social media. Greta job as always! 9.5/10

Great lighting and great text. These graphics fit right in as the typical trade graphic you'd see on social media team accounts. I really like how you have the callout for the player names and the team logo to go with it. The text is very clean and and easy to read to understand what the trade is and who is going where. The only real complaint I have is given the simplicity of the graphic, there should at least be a jersey swap done. It may look less clean but at least its more VHL affiliated. 

9/10