Jardy’s Nodesode #25: Recruitment

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

BECAUSE I’M UNHINGED AND SWEARING AND SHIT

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Nodesode-25-Recruitment-e1lngj4

In today’s episode, I talk about our latest YouTube ad drive a bit and then come up with a BRILLIANT TPE-EARNING/RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITY 

Mentions/not mentions:

@JustMatt @Gustav @Recruitment Crew @Alex 

14 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

BECAUSE I’M UNHINGED AND SWEARING AND SHIT

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Nodesode-25-Recruitment-e1lngj4

In today’s episode, I talk about our latest YouTube ad drive a bit and then come up with a BRILLIANT TPE-EARNING/RECRUITMENT OPPORTUNITY 

Mentions/not mentions:

@JustMatt @Gustav @Recruitment Crew @Alex 

I absolutely love this idea. I will take it to the table and see if it’s plausible!

1 minute ago, Ricer13 said:

I absolutely love this idea. I will take it to the table and see if it’s plausible!

Thanks! It's a bit half-baked and would probably require a strong effort and could be tough to execute in a way that would be generally appealing, but there is no doubt a human that exists in the world that could, if nothing else, make an entertaining series of videos.

I was wondering last night (as in nighttime over here) if a Youtube drive was on given the number of recruits we had listing Youtube, nice to see recruitment team coming up with the goods!

It's funny timing you mentioning your idea because I have plans on Friday/Saturday to make my podcast a video one and I'm looking into ways that like content creators do edits to spruce it up. Mine's not really in the vein of what you were suggesting (I'm just doing a audio/video version of my Who Is The Best Player In The VHL Portal series) but I do really like the idea and I think someone like yourself could definitely pull it off if you wanted to try it. 

51 minutes ago, MubbleFubbles said:

I was wondering last night (as in nighttime over here) if a Youtube drive was on given the number of recruits we had listing Youtube, nice to see recruitment team coming up with the goods!

It's funny timing you mentioning your idea because I have plans on Friday/Saturday to make my podcast a video one and I'm looking into ways that like content creators do edits to spruce it up. Mine's not really in the vein of what you were suggesting (I'm just doing a audio/video version of my Who Is The Best Player In The VHL Portal series) but I do really like the idea and I think someone like yourself could definitely pull it off if you wanted to try it. 

Well with a title like “Is Jack Todaro the best Player in the VHL Portal” you definitely SOUND like a YouTube content creator to me!

I would almost be able to pull off my own idea, except for the fact that I’m too lazy/twilighted for it. Thad has the chops for it but I can’t imagine where he’d find the time. Brandon is an experienced content creator, surely he can pivot his motivational channel to be more VHL centric? 😛