(S86) LW - CrazyCro, TPE: 30

-Crozier

Hello and Welcome to the VHL @-Crozier!

My team is currently full on forwards, but another GM should be around soon™ to send a waiver pitch your way. If you have any questions between then and now, feel free to PM me and ask away.

Hello @-Crozier! I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and I have quite the offer for you! Lots of ice time, a fun group of players to learn the site with and a chance to fight for a playoff spot! If this sounds like a good deal to you, quote this message and reply with #jointhebigfish and I’ll send you a standard contract!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Edited by jacobcarson877

4ctvbuU.png

Credit to Zetterberg

Hi @-Crozier, welcome back to the VHL! I'm Ledge, the GM of the Miami Marauders. This season, the Marauders are rebuilding. We're looking for players to lead our team each night, so that means we can offer you top six minutes. We won't be making the playoffs, but we'll fight to the finish. The Marauders are historically a very successful franchise, having won 2 championships in the last 5 seasons, despite only becoming a franchise fairly recently. Our discord locker room has lots of new players as well as successful alumni to help you on your journey. Quote this post with 'Dropping the Anchor!' if you want to join the Miami Marauders.

Good luck with your career!