(S86) D - Nathan Di Chiara, TPE: 30

Ndichiara4

Hello @Ndichiara4! I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and I have quite the offer for you! Lots of ice time, a fun group of players to learn the site with and a chance to fight for a playoff spot! If this sounds like a good deal to you, quote this message and reply with #jointhebigfish and I’ll send you a standard contract!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Hey @Ndichiara4 and welcome to the league! :)

I'm the GM of Ottawa and we have 1st line minutes on a playoff bound hockey club.. We only have 4 players rn

If you are interetsed quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

Have fun and GL wherever you decide to go 🏒

Hello @Ndichiara4 and welcome to the VHL! I'm coleh, the Mexico City Kings GM in the VHLM and we'd love to have your player join our team!

Here in Mexico City, we're looking to create an active locker room, and a place where everyone can enjoy the experience together. Mexico City is gearing up for a potentially playoff run, and we could really use your help. I think together, you can help our team go far in the playoffs, and be a huge force to be reckoned with during the season! We are willing to offer you 2nd line minutes with also time on the penalty kill and the powerplay! You also will have the chance to work your way up on the lineup if you show you're active and are willing to buy into the system here we have in Mexico.

If this this offer is interesting to you, and you would like to join the Mexico City Kings this season, please quote this message with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract right away!

Thanks and I hope you have a great time in the VHL!

unknown.png

Aces_Bar.png

Hey it's Shindigs here, GM of the Las Vegas Aces. Welcome to the VHL @Ndichiara4, I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

The Aces are coming off a cup win last season, and are currently running away with 1st position. We have a very strong roster heading towards the playoffs, all we're missing is a 3rd pairing Dman to help give us that final bit of depth to have a complete playoff roster. So if you want to learn alongside defensive stalwarts like Juan Ceson and Jimmy MacElroy, and get a shot at a deep playoff run. Then reply to this post with "#Di Chiara is All In!" and we'll get you a 1.5m contract as well as an invite to the Discord LR where I do stat breakdowns after every sim and help guide you to be as successful as possible in the league.

Edit: We have since gotten another Dman off waivers, and our roster is now full.

Edited by Shindigs

TqYtwEj7a9Zsxp-iT1808dq4NCBu3DfSmmJmXr6Tfj_3It_gsx-T0DjYFy77qfjFW4WSNW7mRgUBUPBpQ1m7fOE1cyhPFFTaiijNPE2aRb-bZCWt6U4TPjQ4caezKUXoMbf9ySpX1tzQ86K-8Wy3UuQ

Hello @Ndichiara4! My name is Masu Chan. I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers we are currently a top 5 team in the league and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We can offer you a position on our 2nd Defense Pair and give you Power Play minutes. We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that we’ll send an invite to our discord locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with our Jersey?

bbG_b84E-SanXjSn3TkuSBWT9ZroN8Z_bho_zvXi1uR-aVQrNDeGvJNkUu3KNPFS9C_57UCeBamOucLj7GlAfXVS4sWqDidzKvwOLxj--kJxrksG7NYojMkBQLr1d745aF2NQLy6Mt-NsTUSFddp4g

@Ndichiara4

My name is Sam and I am the gm of the halifax 21st! In halifax we would be able to offer you top 4 minutes and special teams time!! We have tons of people to help you learn the game from gm to alumni and everyone in between.

In Halifax we believe in a player first experience. We want the person behind the screen to have a ton of fun rather than being concerned if you are max earning every week. I would love to have you join our team and work towards a deep playoff run.

To join halifax qoute this with #SettingSail