(S86) D - Jan Erixon, TPE: 30

Nordic Ranger

Hello @Nordic Ranger and welcome to the VHL :)

I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx and we are currently in an away playoff spot, with a little bit of elbow grease you never know what we could do with you added to our blue line

I can offer you max minutes playing in every situation and with a little bit of guidance.. You could be a top pick at the draft

Interested? Just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott: and I'll send an offer!

Hello @Nordic Ranger! I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and I have quite the offer for you! Lots of ice time, a fun group of players to learn the site with and a chance to fight for a playoff spot! If this sounds like a good deal to you, quote this message and reply with #jointhebigfish and I’ll send you a standard contract!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

lvlWitQL_GvQhn_0qyEUnU4q18jFlBYyeh1oaOJcR4d4Tq5M0_FTVf1BhwjkETjHoUyXVUPP3P6PruPY2Maib0wBPoZe1XyD8RzhAnRUMYWhSvEmp_psNpKJqADXhLbVUjSQntSRx4LlCUmER2aYEOg

Hello @Nordic Ranger! My name is Masu Chan. I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers we are currently a top 5 team in the league and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We can offer you a position on our 2nd pair. We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that we’ll send an invite to our discord locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with our Jersey?

Qm3Y89VhDO-FaWRKmAXiaFiLloA2WSHuJpqFesbWzNME_iJXi-3Prmryj6EaHpu8yCjdF8gG5NYObpHFeVLM_g4TbuqZe-ml6SWFxjwwWx2vM4QPkXc9TZj9wgiKQEvtdIKuPfYwEpMKh-anzh6RBg

Hello @Nordic Ranger and welcome to the VHL! I'm coleh, the Mexico City Kings GM in the VHLM and we'd love to have your player join our team!

Here in Mexico City, we're looking to create an active locker room, and a place where everyone can enjoy the experience together. Mexico City is gearing up for a potentially playoff run, and we could really use your help. I think together, you can help our team go far in the playoffs, and be a huge force to be reckoned with during the season! We are willing to offer you 2nd line minutes with also time on the penalty kill and the powerplay! You also will have the chance to work your way up on the lineup if you show you're active and are willing to buy into the system here we have in Mexico.

If this this offer is interesting to you, and you would like to join the Mexico City Kings this season, please quote this message with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract right away!

Thanks and I hope you have a great time in the VHL!

unknown.png

5 hours ago, badcolethetitan said:

Hello @Nordic Ranger and welcome to the VHL! I'm coleh, the Mexico City Kings GM in the VHLM and we'd love to have your player join our team!

Here in Mexico City, we're looking to create an active locker room, and a place where everyone can enjoy the experience together. Mexico City is gearing up for a potentially playoff run, and we could really use your help. I think together, you can help our team go far in the playoffs, and be a huge force to be reckoned with during the season! We are willing to offer you 2nd line minutes with also time on the penalty kill and the powerplay! You also will have the chance to work your way up on the lineup if you show you're active and are willing to buy into the system here we have in Mexico.

If this this offer is interesting to you, and you would like to join the Mexico City Kings this season, please quote this message with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract right away!

Thanks and I hope you have a great time in the VHL!

unknown.png

Just now, Nordic Ranger said:

#HAILTOTHEKING 

Hi, Sounds good. I'm in. Looking forward to playing for the Kings.

What do we do now?

Nordic Ranger

1 hour ago, Nordic Ranger said:

Hi, Sounds good. I'm in. Looking forward to playing for the Kings.

What do we do now?

Nordic Ranger

We'll send you a contract right away and get you situated, welcome to the team!