Player Name: Adam Rage

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: RW

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 190 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the VHL! General Managers should be looking to sign you right away! If you have any questions let me know! 

Welcome to the VHL @MrMom!

I'm Shindigs the GM of the Las Vegas Aces. We currently only have 4th line spots available for forwards. So normally I wouldn't be pitching, since I really don't think being stuck on the 4th line is a fair first impression of the league. But if you'd like to take on a small role on the 1st seed Vegas team while I help teach you about the league and get you setup to be a bigger impact player next season. Then we'd be happy to have you.

So if you'd like to come to Sin City, just reply to this message with "#Rage is All In!" or alternatively if you don't mind a bit of a wait. There are some teams with significantly more roster space that *should* wake up and pitch you soon. If I was in your shoes I'd do the latter, to be perfectly honest. Because 4th line minutes in our sim engine are not fun.

Hello hello @MrMom

I’m Bulduray, the GM for the Saskatoon Wild. Although we aren’t serious contenders this season, we can offer you plenty of playing time to help grow and develop your player with First Line Minutes. We offer plenty of detailed guides and help in our fun and active discord locker room. 

If you are interested, please quote this message and write #GetWild. After that I’ll send you a contract offer with an invite to our discord locker room and get your VHL career going

9 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Welcome to the VHL @MrMom!

I'm Shindigs the GM of the Las Vegas Aces. We currently only have 4th line spots available for forwards. So normally I wouldn't be pitching, since I really don't think being stuck on the 4th line is a fair first impression of the league. But if you'd like to take on a small role on the 1st seed Vegas team while I help teach you about the league and get you setup to be a bigger impact player next season. Then we'd be happy to have you.

So if you'd like to come to Sin City, just reply to this message with "#Rage is All In!" or alternatively if you don't mind a bit of a wait. There are some teams with significantly more roster space that *should* wake up and pitch you soon. If I was in your shoes I'd do the latter, to be perfectly honest. Because 4th line minutes in our sim engine are not fun.

apologies for the late response but ya #Rage is All In!