It pains me to write this

Telkster

Unfortunately I have decided to leave the VHL due to some lifestyle changes I’ve been making, and how my new schedule goes. This is one of the tougher decisions I’ve made in life that’s for sure. While there’d be way to many people to tag during my fair well, you all know who you are, whether we just had a 5 minute chat on discord, or spent nearly a year together on the same team. Thank you all for your kindness and being a part of this wonderful league. Sure I could continue with my goalie I have just created, but I couldn’t give the full effort in activity, nor tpe. I’ve had to dedicate my time in life to things that matter the most to me. Maybe in a few years i peak my head back in for a possible new player, but for now this is what I need to do. I know many of you have seen a rapid decline in my activity and tpe earnings. I wish you all the best!!

1 hour ago, Telkster said:

Unfortunately I have decided to leave the VHL due to some lifestyle changes I’ve been making, and how my new schedule goes. This is one of the tougher decisions I’ve made in life that’s for sure. While there’d be way to many people to tag during my fair well, you all know who you are, whether we just had a 5 minute chat on discord, or spent nearly a year together on the same team. Thank you all for your kindness and being a part of this wonderful league. Sure I could continue with my goalie I have just created, but I couldn’t give the full effort in activity, nor tpe. I’ve had to dedicate my time in life to things that matter the most to me. Maybe in a few years i peak my head back in for a possible new player, but for now this is what I need to do. I know many of you have seen a rapid decline in my activity and tpe earnings. I wish you all the best!!

I believe you started your career signing with me? I know I had your first player at some point anyway. 

I'm happy you're doing what's best for you! Our paths haven't crossed a whole ton since then but it's been great to see where you've gotten in the league over the past couple years or so. Best of luck and hope to see you back here at some point in the future!