Bana Blab #53

Banackock

HELLO VHL! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends. I'm on day 6/10 for work right now and am slowly limping my way through. Things have been very busy and challenging at work per normal and this shift has gone by INCREDIBLY slow. Fortunately, days off are coming soonish and I leave for the mountains on Thursday for a quick little 4 day adventure trip. Outside of work, have continued working out and have seen some minor progress. Next is to really improve my diet. I have done so quite a lot already but there's still somethings I can do to make it better to see more improved progress. VHL playoffs are here and the league is grinding along as always.... Let's BLAB!

• Bears beat the Phoenix in 7 games. Honestly, I was expecting 5-6 games, more so leaning towards 6. I'm surprised it went 7 but holy crap what a series. I think on paper, with TPE in all positions, we're the better team. However, they came together to make a lot of noise, played really well and also got some help from the goalie to push it all the way to 7. They stole a game or two which isn't anything to knock them about... it speaks to their character... good job Chicago!
  • Seattle is now playing DCD. I think Seattle may have the slightly better forward group, DCD has the slightly better D and a little bit bigger of a gap in net. Overall I think it's a pretty fair battle and it's always fun to play them and go head to head. DC has always been a team that's never really overrated, never underrated and always just there so to see them succeed similar to Davos this season is somewhat cool. Still want to beat them though and this 2-0 sim is nice. Tons of hockey left though. Tomorrow could EASILY go 0-2 but I really want BABA GANUSH TO UNDERSTAND THE BEAR IS WILLING TO HELP HER HAVE THIS NOT HAPPEN. BABA GANUSH, HELP US. LEAD US THE WAY. YOU ARE ALL POWER. YOU ARE BETTER THAN SIMON T. 
  • Couple cool things to go over and shout out my amazing Bears family.. Petrenko @SlapshotBear sits 6th in Bears history for most playoff goals... 3 behind 5th place and so far with 42 less games.. He also sits 10th for all-time points - 1 back on Gabriel McAllister @CowboyinAmerica and 4 back on BEROCKA SUNDQVIST @Berocka ...... @Hogan's newest Bear player, Hulk Hogan 2, is in 10th all-time for playoff assists... his first player Hulk Hogan holds 1st place with 64... @Steve sits 7th overall for most playoff game winning goals by a bear... one more and he is tied with 5th!!

GO BEARS GO!!!!

Shocked Ghost Train GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk