Chicago are out.

Shindigs

Well, we've been eliminated.

I can't say I'm surprised, in fact based on how one-sided our meetings were with Seattle in the regular season, I had put us down for a swift 5 game exit in the Fantasy Zone bracket. And I don't think that was wrong based on what we knew coming into this series. But it went a lot better than that.

To start things off Red Gaming @Lilpfigher held us in a game 1 where we should have been absolutely blown out, and then helped us tie the series up at 1. That kind of continued to be the theme of the series, a goalie battle back and forth. Really some games the shot totals were a bit skewed, but overall it was a very tight series with the goalies deciding who would win or lose. Heading into game 7 we had a massive, thicc, juicy 0 Gdiff between the two teams. And in the end we came up 1 goal short. Just the one.

I see it more as a cinderella run that we even gave the Bears a proper showing. I was not expecting it, I was also pretty pleased to see Bo step up and lead Chicago in scoring in the playoffs. After the very underwhelming end to the season he had, I wasn't expecting much tbh. I guess he finally got his supply of Clue Glue™ renewed or something?