John Richards graphic

sadie

• 3 weeks later...

Review:

Very good attempt with this design. You have all the elements needed. I like the pink neon look and the pseudo stacked rgb look. I think if you removed the NHL branding and maybe did a little more with your effects it would look even better. Great start though.

8/10

Hi Sadie,

I've looked at a couple of your graphics and you are doing some nice work, keep it up.  On this John Richards graphic, I really like the mirroring effect you used with the multiple colors.  A couple things to work on to help move your graphics to the next level would be to 1. In the area between the elbow and stick try removing the white area so the background shines thru and 2. I know this one is challenging but removing the original last name and adding the VHL players last name on the jersey would be great.  Overall, great work, I wish some of my initial attempts were this solid.  7.5 out of 10

DK

Review: Love some of the effects and enhancements you did on this graphic. First of all, you got some nice highlights that are eye-catching and pop out on a black VHL background. The mirroring effect on the player is a pretty cool touch too, using the blue and purple highlights on it makes it all the much better. Overall, you've done a nice solid job on the graphic, as others said already, playing along with the lighting and effects could really take this graphic to the next level. Maybe try it out next time! 7.5/10

On 9/7/2022 at 1:17 PM, Darth Kaprizov said:

Hi Sadie,

I've looked at a couple of your graphics and you are doing some nice work, keep it up.  On this John Richards graphic, I really like the mirroring effect you used with the multiple colors.  A couple things to work on to help move your graphics to the next level would be to 1. In the area between the elbow and stick try removing the white area so the background shines thru and 2. I know this one is challenging but removing the original last name and adding the VHL players last name on the jersey would be great.  Overall, great work, I wish some of my initial attempts were this solid.  7.5 out of 10

DK

hehe I asked her to keep stammers name on there!