The Frenchman makes a statement.

OrbitingDeath

The Frenchman his waiver period in the VHLM has come to an end. After spending the season on the Las Vegas Aces their third line he suited up 35 times in total. In the regular season he scored five times and assisted another eleven goals, a nice total of 16 points. He added another 15 playoff games where he scored three times and assisted five times. So while it is not bad from the third line, it’s also not as good as many as his teammates. So the following statement from The Frenchman might sound arrogant to some, but others might realize that he is probably right.

“I now have 35 games in this junior league under my belt and I want to make my way to the top as fast as possible. Due to this I have decided that I will not play in the VHLM in the next season anymore. I want to battle bigger and stronger players and not just the juniors. The only way to get to the top is by playing against as strong opposition as possible. Therefore I have decided that I will play in the VHLE next season before jumping to the VHL in the season afterwards.

So VHLM gm’s, do not bother contact me, you will not be able to get me in the draft. I have won the founder’s cup and now want to try to win one in the VHLE, I only have one season to do this, so let’s not waste eachother’s time.