Choose Tate (I am the real American)

Tate

So, I just now read the news that Fresco is stepping down as the interim GM for New York.  I am a bit surprised because for some reason I had this feeling deep within me that told me that Fresco loved the job and was killing it.  But, alas, I was wrong.

So, now who?  I saw a response in the step-down thread that stated that New York should be relocated because no one wants to go there.  Damn, how can a city like New York be so unappealing?  I would say you’d look at the management choices, but I like Cow and liked dealing with him, and the same is to be said for Esso.

I think now comes the time to make a hard and bold choice and have the commissioners do something crazy and give me the job.  I’ve got some ideas, some good ones.  I’m also really, really good looking.  What harm is there?  Everything else has been tried.

It's time for management to show the league that they don't play favorites, and that they'll hire the most hated person in the league to run the most hated team in the league. 

It's time to take a chance and choose chaos.

Choose Tate.

(170 words or something)

1 minute ago, Tate said:

It's time for management to show the league that they don't play favorites, and that they'll hire the most hated person in the league to run the most hated team in the league. 

grats @Beaviss

• Head Moderator
1 hour ago, Tate said:

So, I just now read the news that Fresco is stepping down as the interim GM for New York.  I am a bit surprised because for some reason I had this feeling deep within me that told me that Fresco loved the job and was killing it.  But, alas, I was wrong.

So, now who?  I saw a response in the step-down thread that stated that New York should be relocated because no one wants to go there.  Damn, how can a city like New York be so unappealing?  I would say you’d look at the management choices, but I like Cow and liked dealing with him, and the same is to be said for Esso.

I think now comes the time to make a hard and bold choice and have the commissioners do something crazy and give me the job.  I’ve got some ideas, some good ones.  I’m also really, really good looking.  What harm is there?  Everything else has been tried.

It's time to take a chance and choose chaos.

Choose Tate.

(170 words or something)

I enjoy certain aspects of it but managing a VHL franchise has never really been of interest to me (I also do not think I should have more than one position/job in the league).  I would love to stay on in some kind of advising role or AGM if given the opportunity (or down the road).  I would also agree, not sure about the angst or hate towards New York, it's been slow there to get back into contention but I'd like to think I left the team in a better position than when I took the job.

38 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

I enjoy certain aspects of it but managing a VHL franchise has never really been of interest to me (I also do not think I should have more than one position/job in the league).  I would love to stay on in some kind of advising role or AGM if given the opportunity (or down the road).  I would also agree, not sure about the angst or hate towards New York, it's been slow there to get back into contention but I'd like to think I left the team in a better position than when I took the job.

You've done a great job and be rest assured, should I get hired, Imma hire you as the AGM. 

Edited by Tate