Ranking the top 5 Forwards in the Draft with a twist

8Ovechkin8

VHL DRAFT USER GRADES

With the VHL draft coming up, it is clear that there will be a huge shortage on the amount of quality forwards available. Don't get me wrong, there will and there always has been, diamonds in the rough in which no one expected to turn out to be a star. However, when we look into top ranked, sure fire, forwards that are a lock for long term success; there aren't many outside the top 5. With that, we will be taking an unconventional dive into the top 5 forward prospects of the S85 VHL draft. Most when doing a draft review would look into things like player stats or skills developed, however we will take a look into each of these player's managers and what I can gather from their profile on this forum. Here's how it will work. We will look at the top 5 TPE forwards in the draft and click on the user profile. Once I have reached the profile, I will have 60 seconds to gather as much information as possible and come up with a grade for each of these users/agents. The opinion given will be an unbias opinion of someone who knows very little about the league and it's current members. 

Lets start off by ranking the top 5 eligible forwards in this draft class. 

1. Daniel Weaver, managed by @ThePerfectNut with 377 TPE

2. Henry Eagles, managed by @Greg_Di with 368 TPE

3. John Jameson, managed by @Frank with 303 TPE

4. Astro Singh, managed by @8Ovechkin8 with 263 TPE 

5. Alfred Champagne, managed by @Anthique with 229 TPE 

Now that we have our pool of players, lets begin our scientific analysis!

First on deck;

@ThePerfectNut

To start off, it looks like we have a member here who has been in the league for 3 full years. His reputation is 496, which ranks 3rd overall on the list, which seems to be fair for a relatively newer member. They have accumulated 1630 posts which is fairly active but they tend to be more calculated in their responses and do not spam the board with their presence. They seem to have an interest in anime and/or pokemon, which I assume is the same thing. Their username is a provocative one,  that gets the people going, but also has high expectations as it has been proven unclear to this point what actually is "the perfect nut". Are we talking about the amount? The texture? the viscosity? It's usage on desserts? This is a mystery which remains to be seen and I feel like a member with so much mystery behind their username can not be trusted. Their last few posts however seem to be all business with them being point task related, so there is some trust to be regained here. With all this information in mind, I would rank this user an A-  and a solid draft choice for any team willing to unravel the mystery of what the actual perfect nut means. 

Next lets look at;

@Greg_Di

Next we have a member who, like our previous member, has been apart of the league for 3 years. They however, have a reputation of 641 which ranks 2nd overall on our list all while posting 1266 times on the forum. When it comes to efficiency of posting, this member thrives. We can also see that their last posts are all TPE related. He is all business and looks to be motivated to be the top TPE earner in this class. When looking at the people that have recently viewed their profile, we can see a VHLM and Daniel Weaver amongst the group. We spoke on how this nut guy can't be trusted, we can only speculate why he was viewing his top rival in this draft classes' profile. We we evaluate his user name we can see that it is short and to the point. My name is greg, and my last name or middle name may possibly be Di. I approve of the simplicity here but this is an online forum and not a survey so some creativity to the name would be encouraged. Adding a random x or a 69 at the end could go a long way here, "greg". There also was a past member that went by greg in this league a while ago that created a lot of drama, so just for sharing the same name I may have to cut you points here. I would rank this user a solid A- because I have trust issues with anyone named greg. Other than that, I feel like any team who pick this player is getting a hard working individual who puts their head down and gets points. 

Then we have; 

@Frank

Next we have another generic names individual with a pink text hotlink to their name. I'm not sure if they feel extra special with that title however we'll disregard it for the rest of this user review. This man comes in with a whopping 3750 reputation while accumulating 8098 posts over the course of 9 years. It is unclear to me based on his profile whether or not there was a break in this 9 year. We can see most of his activity is based on reacting to things around the forum and dropping random one liners on posts. I like the use of profile picture here promoting his player through what appears to be his favorite alcoholic beverage, Jameson. With this information I would think that "Frank" is a 16 year best people trying to look edgy with his friends because he's the only one that showed up to the party with "bRoWn LiQuOr". I would suggest he name his next player Richard Hennessy as an ode to becoming a man. Frank, like Greg_Di, could use a username spice up as well. I know 12 Franks, most of which are older middle aged Asian men, but I know 0 Knarfs. I'd think about it my friend. Overall I'd rate this generic name dweller a solid B+, but even with that I think Frank would be an absolute asset on any team he goes to, being a fun part of the locker room as well as representing team pride regularly, even if he drinks cheap whiskey. 

Here we have; 

@8Ovechkin8

Honestly, he just seems to be a boring ass Indian dude that ranks 4th in reputation with 235 with over 1400 posts in 9 years on the forum. He's had multiple gaps in activity but as of late seems to be solid with his point earnings. His username is probably the most indecisive 15 year old decision ever, back in a time where forum usernames were a part of your identity. When looking at his posts, most of them consist of point tasks, so he likes to get down to business but we can see some flashes of sass here and there which can make things interesting. Our draft team however rates him an F for having a weak-ass profile as well as a grade-school username but we did find that he has 1 follower in Frank, so he's got maybe an ounce of cool in him. He would still be a solid choice for any GM that is looking for a player to help in the locker room as well as get consistent earnings to help his team. 

And last but not least; 

@Anthique

Lastly we look at the young blood of the group. He currently ranks last with a reputation of 70 with just 73 posts, however this just means he does not miss with any of his posts. He hails from Quebec, so I might need to dock him some marks there, however he makes up for it by having a username I can't pronounce. When taking a look at his banner photo, we can see that he has a need for speed and likes sport bikes. I'm more of a chopper guy myself, so I may need to dock you here. I do however, appreciate the completeness of his profile with his discord as well as other profile characteristics. Something strange I stumbled upon was that he has his recent visitors disables which makes me questions what kind of sneaky underground business is this man running and could he possibly be El Chapo. When looking at posts we see a mix of reactions and point task points which is a healthy mix for a member that has only been here for 2 months. While scrolling I also see he has written some posts in French which add to the confusion because El Chapo is Mexican. With all this in mind, I would rate this user an A+ based on the creativity of the username as well as the intrigue of him potentially being a Mexican drug lord posing as a French Canadian hockey lover. He would be a great addition to any team and a breath of fresh air to any locker room. He has the potential to be a multi-generational agent in this league!

Hopefully this review serves it's purpose to give an unbias review on 5 highly touted users/players heading in a draft class where offence is sparse. I have outlined my science based opinion on each of these users based on my intensive 60 second research could find to provide you with the best possible user scouting report available today. 

Hahaha thanks man for the laugh!

I'm in no way related to mexico but really from Quebec ;)

I didn't notice the visitors part on my profile, I just reactivate it, I don't know why it was close.

You can be a chopper guy if you want, just don't have a Spider and call yourself a biker lol