New Watchmen AGM introduction

WildfireMicro

Hey guys and gals and everything in between WildfireMicro here and I have just been announced as the new Assistant General Manager of the Bratislava Watchmen. I am super excited to get started with the position and I have already introduced myself to the team itself. I knew that the application process would be a tight race against some great applicants, so I am really happy that I waa chosen out of all them. I am planning on sticking with being an AGM for quite a while as I personally don't think that I should be a full GM. I just don't really think that I am the type of person to be fully in charge, but I think that I can be good at player relations in the locker room.

As some of you may already know, my player Armani Calamari won the first ever VHLE title with the Vasteras Iron Eagles a few seasons ago, so I am really excited for the opportunity to win one as an AGM as well. I am also really excited to be working with Frostbeard and I hope his expertise and my enthusiasm will make for a good paring. I am more then ready to be his AGM and lead this team into a new era, and I hope that the players and Frostbeard himself will grow to love what I bring to the table. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you all on the ice!