Thank you Helsinki management, thank you VHL leadership.

jRuutu

Just like there is more than one way to build a player, there is also more than one way to run an organization. Sure, some methods are seen as better by many around the league. For example, you have the "scoring first" type of builds for player building and "offer contracts to the players " in team building. Still, we should keep in mind that everybody has the right to do things differently. I am extremely happy to see that the league has decided to allow Helsinki management to do things differently. It is refreshing to see someone doing things differently.

We all know the "meta" for building players has made it easier for the league to step in when they see something potentially harmful for the league, but they have not intervened in this case, that is good for the league. We can not be too quick to judge. The training camp has not even ended yet, who knows what the next few steps will be like? We can not judge the painting based on what hand the painter uses, and more importantly, we can not judge the painting before it's finished.

To the end, I would like to say thank you to the Helsinki management for having the guts to do things differently. I would also like to say thank you to the VHL leadership for not stepping in.

Thank you.