(S86) D - Daddy Durkin, TPE: 66

Daddy Durkin

Hey @Daddy Durkin! I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, the premier destination for developing VHL-calibre talent! We have a ton of ice time available for the taking, and my AGM @aimkin and I would love to help you create a superstar! Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and one of us will send you a contract and we can get started!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Howdy @Daddy Durkin! Welcome to the VHL!

I’m Bulduray, GM of the prestigious Saskatoon Wild and we’re offering you a spot on our roster! Although we aren’t favorites to win the cup, who doesn’t love a good ol’ underdog story?

We can offer you plenty of opportunities with your player including First Line Pairings and Top Special Teams Minutes. On top of that we have a fun and inclusive locker room that would love to have you!

So what do you say? If you want to join the Wild today please quote this message and respond with #GetWild. After that, I’ll send you a locker room invite and a contract. Then we can teach you how to build and grow your player into a star!

Edited by Bulduray_1

Ahoy there @Daddy Durkin. Welcome to the VHL! I am nurx GM of the Miami Marauders. As management in the VHLM it is our job to make sure you don't get tide down. Well, inorder to make sure this doesn't happen all you need is a little Vitamin Sea! You can get plenty of that on the beaches of Miami. In Miami, we are looking to make playoffs and make a playoff run. We can offer you 2nd line minutes with 2nd line special teams. If you are interested in joining our crew we would love to have you! To join the Marauders quote this message and respond with #FeelingNauti-cal

PLEASE DEFENSEMAN MAKE ME 80% BETTER MIAMI PLEASE

Hey! I’m Shawn, GM of the Halifax 21st. We are in dire need of defensemen so I can offer you top line minutes right away with PP and PK time. We have cup hopes this season to you can be our backbone for a special season!

if you’d like to join the best group in the VHLM, just quote this message and say #SETTINGSAIL

TasiqJ4.jpg

Hello. I am a_Ferk and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. Mississauga is currently in a rebuild and we won't be very competitive this season. However, we would be able to offer you a huge amount of ice time so you would have some nice player stats.

If that sounds good to you, quote this post and add #releasethehounds.

Hello there @Daddy Durkin . I am the Philadelphia Reapers GM. I have a spot open for you on my first pairing on 5v5 4v4 PP and PK so if you want to join the reapers get you a lot of stats and win some games just quote this using the #letspartyinphillyandbesilly

Welcome to the league @Daddy Durkin! We need lots of people to play defense at the moment, so I hope you stick around.

Feel free to message me or any of the VHLM GMs if you have any questions!

Just now, Gustav said:

Welcome to the league @Daddy Durkin! We need lots of people to play defense at the moment, so I hope you stick around.

Feel free to message me or any of the VHLM GMs if you have any questions!

Yes please do xD Here and ready to help!

8 minutes ago, ShawnGlade said:

Hey! I’m Shawn, GM of the Halifax 21st. We are in dire need of defensemen so I can offer you top line minutes right away with PP and PK time. We have cup hopes this season to you can be our backbone for a special season!

if you’d like to join the best group in the VHLM, just quote this message and say #SETTINGSAIL

#SETTINGSAIL