Bite Size Berocka #38

Berocka

Recording software hates using headphones, for some reason. Super frustrating.

You and Jardy sound completely identical now that you're driving a diesel vehicle. Absolutely no other way to distinguish the way the two of you sound whatsoever.

I like your idea of having some stock podcast interview questions, that might help get the ball rolling if people are having trouble getting into podcasting. That's why I have the podcast question thing linked in my sig, even though I think there are some long-neglected questions still sitting there unanswered.

The podcasting community as a whole is looking to you for the next cool fad that we can all capitalize on. No pressure.

Great listen as always!

My vehicle is not a diesel, it’s just noisy because I bag it for work. I’m getting a new trick this month though so we’ll see how a Dodge does in that department!

My podcasts aren’t often that thought out either, most are fairly improvised and off the cuff topics. But I do frequently pause and rapid research so it doesn’t quite sound as dumb as I ought to.

@Phil and @Tate did a collab interview where they didn’t actually speak. Phil recorded questions, sent them to Tate, who then answered them. Then Phil featured it on his podcast.

I’m interested in any random podcast bullshit.

My podcasts are posted to Google?

Edited by JardyB10