All Blue Everything

Brandon

Review: Title lies as I see other colors in the image. This means I am already disappointed in the graphic even before I start picking it a part even further like the fact that I am don`t know what team the individual actually plays for. I guess I can guess any team that is blue in the league from Helsinki (unlikely baby blue is more common), Toronto (likely) or like I said any other team in the VHLE, or VHLM. I am not here to guess so please do tell me next time in the graphic via a logo or name. Name is cleanly done with two different fonts so that is a win and sizing to match. No logo swap and not a completely difficult graphic to make as it simple a player, name equaling done! What I am trying to say is it is simply leaving me wanting more!! Story behind the image, name, team etc.... Either that you rubbed the wrong way with the title. Overall: 6/10

Amazing stock work, lighting and blending.  The text seems to be slightly over sharpened though I do like the jersey texture being included inside of it.  I would have liked to see a VHL team logo or team name included to give the viewer a better idea of who the player is, but also it led me to go actually check what team Kendricks player is on so perhaps intentionally abstract? 👀  Either way, another consistently great sig from you.  Overall 8/10