4SPARTA

Brandon

• 3 weeks later...

Review:

Good looking sig in many ways. I always like to see detailed renders. I looks like you have a good feel for lighting and background blending. You color choice is great with just the right amount of saturation. The main focus is the render, which is the point. My only concerns are the balance is too heavy on the left, dead space on the right and the render would look betting, imo, looking towards the center of the graphic. Great job.

8/10

Review : this graphic does a fantastic job of drawing you to the render thats used the dark background give it a subtle showing while you also have the slight yellow marks also drawing the attention to the render i think this is a fantastic job and really sets for a very clean graphic on the forum. One thing that caught my eye is the yellow streak on the top of his fore head but other then that it looks fantastic keep up the good work!

8.5/10

Review:

Good looking graphic. The text is on point. I think the blending, and stockwork is really nice, and the render looks good. The addition of the duplicated text looks pretty cool and adds depth. My only knock is that it's a pretty similar feel and style as a lot of your other work. I think it's definitely a comfort zone thing where you have a set formula that works. I've seen when you break away from that and you're legit one of the better gfx guys here. I think you should get a little more experimental with your sigs and really push yourself. You have the skillset and the creative vision to make some really cool stuff, I think you should go for it more! Still a great piece! 9/10