The Shaw Curse

Dabnad

So you’ve seen the title, and you have no idea what it means. Before I start I’d like to explain what the Shaw curse is. This curse was started by Dabnad Shaw, not the bigger, better, and stronger goalie Aidan Shaw. According to the prophecy of the cruse, every single team in which Dabnad Shaw goes to, the management/gm change. Now you might be wondering, well this is just a mere coincidence that out of the 3 teams that you’ve been in, all 3 had a management change after you left but here’s the thing, it isn’t a coincidence, it’s a curse. I’ll show you how. First of all, let’s examine the management/people who left management after I came. In Mexico (Viva Mexico!) @youloser1337was my first ever gm. He was a damn good gm, and as much as I know, he’d been gming for some seasons. The year after I come into the team, he ends up retiring and gets replaced by Coleh. Of course there were more players on the team like Comrade cat and everyone’s favourite, Acrey. Now let’s travel across the Atlantic to Geneva. By the way, beautiful city, even if I’ve never been.  Now in Geneva, there’s this guy who’s very hidden in the community, don’t think many of you have heard of him named @Minion and another guy named @Agito. These two were one of the biggest parts of my carrer in the middle including the rest of my gms. Now the season after I get drafted into the team, guess what, both of these guys retired. Now again, probably just a coincidence but what are the odds that the two teams I get to, the year after I go to the team, the GM/management retire. Now from Geneva, let’s go to Malmo, my current place of living. Malmo was my first team in the VHL and I got drafted by a great man by the name of @Domand his bud in crime, @Lemorse7. Now tell me, what do these two guys have in common now? That’s right, they both retired the season after I got drafted. Now how likely is the fact that the two teams which I go to have both their GM and AGM retire the season after? Pretty low if you are asking me. Again this could’ve all been a huge coincidence and no one would know but I have a much better theory which I can confirm if everyone mentioned agrees. I think that the reason that everyone retired is because everyone was so fed up with me, they decided that they don’t want another 13 year old like me and decided that it’s better that they retire and that’s what they all did. According to me, this is the only plausible explanation to this curse, me being so annoying that the gms got so fed up that they had to retire. So since the Shaw curse exists, all GMs beware, you draft/get me, you retire. Also @KaleebtheMightythis is my essay to why I should stay on the team. Other than that, this is Dabnad, signing off once again, until next time.

522 words

Week ending Oct 2nd

Contributing to the Shaw curse is probably a big regret for me. Sometimes there are situations that cause people's experience to be destroyed and I am totally sorry if you had a bad experience. I have to say that I left because I didn't like the system before this one. The one today is very interesting and complete. Especially for new players, who can afford to earn more TPE without necessarily being a graphic designer or a great writer. The way the system was set up before did not make people want to play, because there was no great strategy for people who were not talented writers or graphic designers. Going up to TPE with 6 TPEs every week? Impossible to make a good season and still about 8-9 seasons at most 11 seasons. It was very complicated to do something good. When you see that the staff can afford TPE. You see the big difference and it doesn't make you want to continue because you know that you won't get the 1000 TPE. Anyway, that was the player's side. Concerning the Gming, this is another world. You know the aspects behind it. I may not have been as ready as I am today as a Toronto agm. Minion is a great person to work with because the communication was there. However, I had very little experience with this. I didn't know the team I was working with very well so it's very hard to know where to start when you're an unknown. I couldn't give confidence to the players when I didn't know where to give confidence to the unknown. So that's why I left the GMing position.

And I'm still sorry to have participated in the continuation of your curse. 

I hope on my behalf that you can understand the details that consider this excuse. 

As a player, as an assistant. As a human being, I hope you had a great experience as a member of the Geneva! If you feel like talking, you can send me a private message on the forum or on Discord: Agito#4842 

Sincerely Agito / Tommy Julien AGM of Toronto / Jeremy Swayman player of Kings of Mexico.

17 hours ago, Dabnad said:

So you’ve seen the title, and you have no idea what it means. Before I start I’d like to explain what the Shaw curse is. This curse was started by Dabnad Shaw, not the bigger, better, and stronger goalie Aidan Shaw. According to the prophecy of the cruse, every single team in which Dabnad Shaw goes to, the management/gm change. Now you might be wondering, well this is just a mere coincidence that out of the 3 teams that you’ve been in, all 3 had a management change after you left but here’s the thing, it isn’t a coincidence, it’s a curse. I’ll show you how. First of all, let’s examine the management/people who left management after I came. In Mexico (Viva Mexico!) @youloser1337was my first ever gm. He was a damn good gm, and as much as I know, he’d been gming for some seasons. The year after I come into the team, he ends up retiring and gets replaced by Coleh. Of course there were more players on the team like Comrade cat and everyone’s favourite, Acrey. Now let’s travel across the Atlantic to Geneva. By the way, beautiful city, even if I’ve never been.  Now in Geneva, there’s this guy who’s very hidden in the community, don’t think many of you have heard of him named @Minion and another guy named @Agito. These two were one of the biggest parts of my carrer in the middle including the rest of my gms. Now the season after I get drafted into the team, guess what, both of these guys retired. Now again, probably just a coincidence but what are the odds that the two teams I get to, the year after I go to the team, the GM/management retire. Now from Geneva, let’s go to Malmo, my current place of living. Malmo was my first team in the VHL and I got drafted by a great man by the name of @Domand his bud in crime, @Lemorse7. Now tell me, what do these two guys have in common now? That’s right, they both retired the season after I got drafted. Now how likely is the fact that the two teams which I go to have both their GM and AGM retire the season after? Pretty low if you are asking me. Again this could’ve all been a huge coincidence and no one would know but I have a much better theory which I can confirm if everyone mentioned agrees. I think that the reason that everyone retired is because everyone was so fed up with me, they decided that they don’t want another 13 year old like me and decided that it’s better that they retire and that’s what they all did. According to me, this is the only plausible explanation to this curse, me being so annoying that the gms got so fed up that they had to retire. So since the Shaw curse exists, all GMs beware, you draft/get me, you retire. Also @KaleebtheMightythis is my essay to why I should stay on the team. Other than that, this is Dabnad, signing off once again, until next time.

522 words

Week ending Oct 2nd

Your so un lucky I believe now in cursus like it's probably not a coincidence like why did he put a curse in the vhl like he just hates it probably like there need to be a way to stop it we need to look up for help maby buy a priest to make this holy again or a other type of dude maby do some voodoo and it wil help or we can just live with the curse and no more viva Mexico it's viva la México the e needs to be Mech maar the x is silent so (viva la México) 

1 hour ago, Agito said:

Contributing to the Shaw curse is probably a big regret for me. Sometimes there are situations that cause people's experience to be destroyed and I am totally sorry if you had a bad experience. I have to say that I left because I didn't like the system before this one. The one today is very interesting and complete. Especially for new players, who can afford to earn more TPE without necessarily being a graphic designer or a great writer. The way the system was set up before did not make people want to play, because there was no great strategy for people who were not talented writers or graphic designers. Going up to TPE with 6 TPEs every week? Impossible to make a good season and still about 8-9 seasons at most 11 seasons. It was very complicated to do something good. When you see that the staff can afford TPE. You see the big difference and it doesn't make you want to continue because you know that you won't get the 1000 TPE. Anyway, that was the player's side. Concerning the Gming, this is another world. You know the aspects behind it. I may not have been as ready as I am today as a Toronto agm. Minion is a great person to work with because the communication was there. However, I had very little experience with this. I didn't know the team I was working with very well so it's very hard to know where to start when you're an unknown. I couldn't give confidence to the players when I didn't know where to give confidence to the unknown. So that's why I left the GMing position.

And I'm still sorry to have participated in the continuation of your curse. 

I hope on my behalf that you can understand the details that consider this excuse. 

As a player, as an assistant. As a human being, I hope you had a great experience as a member of the Geneva! If you feel like talking, you can send me a private message on the forum or on Discord: Agito#4842 

Sincerely Agito / Tommy Julien AGM of Toronto / Jeremy Swayman player of Kings of Mexico.

Hey Agito, you were definitely one of my favourites, it’s definitely not your fault just a small quirk I found in my career, I understand that people have different preferences in situations and you were great, Geneva was definitely one of my favourite experiences, thanks for your time with me!