Leonard Triller with KGW Custom Stick

Triller

Triller hittin the ice with his custom stick from KGW.

image.thumb.jpeg.35f4695fc4899e7823ecfc07b5e4c4ff.jpeg

Originally posted with my media spot.  Please check it out!

Edited by Triller
Added 3D Tag

This is cool! I like that you can see the ice getting carved up by the skates. You nailed the colors and the logo rests well on the jersey. The stick matches the jersey nicely and the contrast between the black background and white ice is definitely a nice touch. I'll say it's an 8.5/10. Well done, Triller. What programs do you usually use for your graphics?

23 hours ago, Uncommon said:

This is cool! I like that you can see the ice getting carved up by the skates. You nailed the colors and the logo rests well on the jersey. The stick matches the jersey nicely and the contrast between the black background and white ice is definitely a nice touch. I'll say it's an 8.5/10. Well done, Triller. What programs do you usually use for your graphics?

Thanks for the review!  I actually used 3D software for this.  I modeled and rigged my players body and equipment in maya in 3D and then created his head using metahuman.  I pose him using the rig I created and then I imported all of it into the Unreal Engine where I then lit and rendered it out.  I created the textures for Leonard's uniform and stick using photoshop so when you say the logo rests well on the jersey, it is because it is actually on his jersey!

On 10/5/2022 at 1:43 PM, Triller said:

Thanks for the review!  I actually used 3D software for this.  I modeled and rigged my players body and equipment in maya in 3D and then created his head using metahuman.  I pose him using the rig I created and then I imported all of it into the Unreal Engine where I then lit and rendered it out.  I created the textures for Leonard's uniform and stick using photoshop so when you say the logo rests well on the jersey, it is because it is actually on his jersey!

Was looking through your profile to see how you were creating all the 3D stuff...this is crazy

21 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

Was looking through your profile to see how you were creating all the 3D stuff...this is crazy

When I came across the site I thought it would be a fun opportunity to use some of these 3D skills I have.  Getting to mess with the metahuman stuff for the Unreal Engine has been really cool!