(S87) RW - Yaroslav Trunov, TPE: 80

qripll

Welcome back @qripll! Vegas are currently in need of one more forward to complete our playoff roster. So if you want to join us for what should be a deep playoff run, as we go for the threepeat. Just reply with #Trunov is All In!

Pics-Art-05-06-11-41-01-3.jpg.7298692b89

Hello buddy and welcome back to another season :) We currently have minutes in our top 6 and plenty of specialty time if you wanna help give us a boost for the playoffs.. Just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

Edited by lil OG z

Hey q! Houston is in an elimination spot in the standings and looking for some more life to get us into the playoffs. I can offer you 2nd line minutes and some specials time too! If you’d like to join Houston quote this message saying #FlamingBulls. Good luck with your new player :)

Welcome back to the VHLM!

Saskatoon is a great place to be this time of year! We are looking for at least one more forward for our team so we can try to make a deep push into the playoffs!

We can give Turnov 2nd line minutes and special teams minutes!

Just write #GetWild to join the family!

Edited by Bulduray_1

Welcome back @qripll

I am the agm of the Halifax 21st.

Halifax is looking to make a run in the playoffs and would be able to offer you middle 6 minutes!! You would be a great addition in our push for the cup!!

To join Halifax quote this with #settingSail

18 hours ago, lil OG z said:

Pics-Art-05-06-11-41-01-3.jpg.7298692b89

Hello buddy and welcome back to another season :) We currently have minutes in our top 6 and plenty of specialty time if you wanna help give us a boost for the playoffs.. Just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

#GOLYNXGO