(S87) D - Admir Bala, TPE: 56

Tyler

ahoy @Tyler

I'm Sam, AGM of the Halifax 21st. I would love for you to join our D group! We could use a few more Defensemen like you to round out our roster and bring us to that next level. We have cup aspirations this season and want you to be apart of it!

We can offer you bottom 4 minutes and possibly PP/PK time too. We have an awesome locker room atmosphere on discord with discussions going on everyday and a full squad of people willing to help you out with whatever it is you need! If you want to be apart of a special season and help bring the cup to the maritimes for the first time in VHL history, just quote this message and say #SETTINGSAIL and I'll take care of the rest.

Hey @Tyler welcome back homie

Sam our AGM already offered you a Halifax spot but I'd love to reiterate that it's an awesome place to play. We have a great lineup spot for you and our LR is super active with daily discussions about anything and everything. Would love you have you for our cup run!

Probably start you off on the 2nd line as well which aint a shabby place to start, plus possibly PP time

Edited by ShawnGlade

Hey welcome back! Houston is currently fighting for a playoff spot and I would love to add you to our roster. I can offer you top minutes in everything including special teams! If you’d like to join the team, quote this message saying #FlamingBulls. Good luck with your new player!

Welcome back @Tyler! I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, the premier destination for developing VHL-calibre talent! We have a ton of ice time available for the taking, and my AGM @aimkin and I would love to help you create a superstar! Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and one of us will send you a contract and we can get started!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg