Thanksgiving Bullets

STZ

- Thanksgiving Dinner today. Was pretty great. Going on a diet starting tomorrow, my eating has been a serious problem since being off of work for the last month. I go back to work after next week, tired of being a plug.

- Greatest time of the year, all the sports are gonna be on here shortly. Jays got beat out yesterday, but baseball is probably the lowest on my scale of caring. Excited to see NHL and NBA start back up. PGA should be interesting this year too. Been really into NFL this year.

- As for VHL, I’m excited to see how the playoffs go. I’d really love to see Moscow win, although it’d be a giant underdog win. Anything can happen, would love to go on a huge run.

- My daughter started hockey a few weeks back. She’s literally never shown an interest in the sport even though it’s my favorite sport. Her friends are playing so she wanted to try. She’s just a beginner so kinda struggling, but I love seeing her trying something new. Obviously I just want her to enjoy the sport and get to know the rules - but there is a part of me that wishes she goes all in and really has a passion for it.