Build Complete?

Tate

So, I've reached a point where I'm feeling pretty good about my build, and other than the fact that I love to apply TPE to my player I'm thinking I should do the, "right," thing and start banking.  I'm thinking I should call it on my build as is, and the main reason why is longevity.  Since I decided to go straight to the VHL instead of the VHLE I will be hit with one more season of depreciation and it is because of that, that I feel so strongly about beginning my banking journey now. 

I also believe you don't have to max your player to be effective and even be a star in this league, and while I don't have my eyes set necessarily on being a star I do have them set on winning.  I think by taking this approach now I'll be giving the Wolves an extended chance of taking home the cup.  Maybe even starting this postseason?  It's a lot to hope for and looking at the murderers row we'll have to go through to get the cup it will be a hell of a battle ahead of us.  

But I like a challenge, and I've got the best kind of pack in front of me - ready to fight.  Ready to win!

black and white wolf GIF

The number suggest this season that you have a good, solid build so yeah I guess stopping now and maintain makes a lot of sense. But I thought you said in your podcast that you were considering pushing 870 TPE build since you liked the number better?

I also like the pack we have at the moment and happy to be playing in front of you!!

wolf howling GIF