My Mod Application

Hogan

I am making a genuine application, I have spent over three and a half years and it is finally time I change my reputation around here. Over this time I have been punished, called a troll and I have been a nuisance to the VHL. I am willing to become a mod and able to take steps into improving myself, which will ultimately improve the league. I know my leash is tight, but sometimes you need to take off the collar to let that dog loose. And instead of going loose as I have previously, I will instead run loose on the evil going on in the VHL. It is my goal to make this league a better place for every single member, person, father, mother and family member who enters it. My availability is pretty well spread out. I have shown myself to be fairly active at nearly all times of the day. 1-9AM PST is not a perfect time zone for my activity, however I am sometimes available around 1-2AM PST and 6-9AM PST. I have been well known to quickly respond to DM's and pings, I have the notifications set on my phone and usually have discord open to hear any pings when I'm on my laptop. With these things combined, my activity levels should be well sufficient for a VHL moderator job. I am there very often, as well as a face the community knows and trusts to be there to help them. 

While I do not reach the 20 years old age preference, I believe that I have showed maturity across my three years in the VHL. It is not always present, but it has been there and I will be continuing on with this maturity should I be blessed with the mod job, or should I not be blessed with it. Maturity is something which not only benefits me, but everyone in the league in which I interact with.  I believe with my level of maturity I will be able to sit down with the wrong doers of our league and figure out what can be done to not only improve the situation towards the league, but towards them. I want everyone to feel welcome here, while also making sure everyone is free. The VHL is one of my top priorities.

I do not currently hold any jobs in the VHL nor do I plan on holding any in the future that could possibly conflict with my ability to be apart of the mod team. I do see my future in the VHL as somebody the people can look up to and take inspiration from as somebody who turned themselves around from a path of dark and despair to one of a lighter road. I believe in rehabilitation for everyone, while punishments still necessary. It is my goal to improve the VHL, whether I'm a mod or not. Each member should strive for not only a better version of themselves every day, but a better league. 

I thank everyone for reading my application, taking me into consideration, and I thank you for making the VHL a better place.

Hogan

5 hours ago, Hogan said:

I am making a genuine application, I have spent over three and a half years and it is finally time I change my reputation around here. Over this time I have been punished, called a troll and I have been a nuisance to the VHL. I am willing to become a mod and able to take steps into improving myself, which will ultimately improve the league. I know my leash is tight, but sometimes you need to take off the collar to let that dog loose. And instead of going loose as I have previously, I will instead run loose on the evil going on in the VHL. It is my goal to make this league a better place for every single member, person, father, mother and family member who enters it. My availability is pretty well spread out. I have shown myself to be fairly active at nearly all times of the day. 1-9AM PST is not a perfect time zone for my activity, however I am sometimes available around 1-2AM PST and 6-9AM PST. I have been well known to quickly respond to DM's and pings, I have the notifications set on my phone and usually have discord open to hear any pings when I'm on my laptop. With these things combined, my activity levels should be well sufficient for a VHL moderator job. I am there very often, as well as a face the community knows and trusts to be there to help them. 

While I do not reach the 20 years old age preference, I believe that I have showed maturity across my three years in the VHL. It is not always present, but it has been there and I will be continuing on with this maturity should I be blessed with the mod job, or should I not be blessed with it. Maturity is something which not only benefits me, but everyone in the league in which I interact with.  I believe with my level of maturity I will be able to sit down with the wrong doers of our league and figure out what can be done to not only improve the situation towards the league, but towards them. I want everyone to feel welcome here, while also making sure everyone is free. The VHL is one of my top priorities.

I do not currently hold any jobs in the VHL nor do I plan on holding any in the future that could possibly conflict with my ability to be apart of the mod team. I do see my future in the VHL as somebody the people can look up to and take inspiration from as somebody who turned themselves around from a path of dark and despair to one of a lighter road. I believe in rehabilitation for everyone, while punishments still necessary. It is my goal to improve the VHL, whether I'm a mod or not. Each member should strive for not only a better version of themselves every day, but a better league. 

I thank everyone for reading my application, taking me into consideration, and I thank you for making the VHL a better place.

Hogan

You basically stated I was this character named Zack. I don't even know who that is. I can't take you seriously.

I'll go out and say that the league has seen far worse/more annoying/meaner members than you. I can see why people have said some of the things they've said but...honestly in my interactions with you I think you're a good dude. No way you're getting this job now, and I don't think the mod team is usually inclined to take my suggestions seriously, but I at least support it as an eventual goal 👁️

Edited by Gustav

2 hours ago, Gustav said:

I'll go out and say that the league has seen far worse/more annoying/meaner members than you. I can see why people have said some of the things they've said but...honestly in my interactions with you I think you're a good dude. No way you're getting this job now, and I don't think the mod team is usually inclined to take my suggestions seriously, but I at least support it as an eventual goal 👁️

who are you talking to