Ramblings of an overtired blue - Pt 2

Beketov

• Commissioner

Hey look, I'm doing this again! I could probably have just started the lottery tourney sims and claimed simmer pay this week but whatever, I wanted to try out trivia anyway with all the controversy about it lately... So let's start with trivia shall we?

• Honestly I think the idea of trivia being too difficult and needing to have answer sheets to be a tad overblown. Yes, I have obviously been here for 15 years so I know things the new members don't but I also have a notoriously bad memory so that hardly helps me much. I feel like most instances of "this is too hard" could be solved by asking for help in the trivia section of the discord rather than trying to find it for an hour or just guessing and then complaining about the question. No, it isn't meant to be completed in a minute, but it's also not likely to take you an hour. People need to be wiling to ask for help, there's no shame in that. If anything I find the trivia channel gets responses faster than most, people are here to assist.

• Playoffs have started and Moscow is up 2-0 so far over London after a huge game 1 and an acceptable game 2. I'm not really getting my hopes up since they have been dashed far too many times, especially with Papa, but it's a nice start at least.

• Speaking of Papa, he officially needs 41 wins in the regular season next season to take control of the Regular Season franchise wins record (he already has playoffs). That is doable but dare I say unlikely. For reference I had 38 wins this season and while I have managed 48 and 47 before the team is getting up there in age and most of our main core is already gone or retiring after this season so is it doable? I don't know. Would be something cool to have for sure but I'm concerned. Dear Simon, can I just get 41 wins and 7 shutouts to take both of those records? That would be great. I do have the highest S% for any Moscow goalie that played more than 1 season so that's cool.

• Getting away from Papa here, I'm going into my last season which means I'm starting to think about my next player. I haven't touched the hybrid attributes yet since putting them in so this is a whole new world for me. I'm considering going defence again actually which I've only done once and that was during PP2 so I had Holik to look at for most of the time. Plus he only played 7 seasons and 1 o those was at forward so is it a bad idea? Probably but I'm still thinking of trying it out.