Stepping Down from Vegas AGM Role after Season's End

TopTiddee2

Hello all,

As some of you might be aware, I have been pretty inactive within the forum and Discord as a whole. This is due to the abundance of work from school, playing lacrosse, and attempting to bring back ice hockey to my campus for the first time in a couple years. After earning the AGM role for the Aces, I had learned of Shindigs's impeding retirement from the GM position for the Las Vegas Aces (VHLM). I felt like I had (and still do) the capabilities to lead a team into a potential four-peat once I (potentially) took over. However, as mentioned before, I feel like things in real life for me are going to become even more hectic within the coming weeks and I don't personally see how I could split time to garner a large role such as GM. 

Because of this, I have informed Shindigs that I am no longer interested in being named the next GM of the Las Vegas Aces. While I have not received a response yet (more than likely asleep) from him, I think he will understand as to why I am backing out of the running for the role, as he mentioned before that he will begin to become busy as well. 

This also means that I will step down from the AGM role after the season has concluded. I will also refrain myself from scouting in the upcoming JST as I feel like I have lost interest in it due to my strong workload.

This does NOT mean that I am completely leaving the VHL as a whole. I will still attempt to be active within Discord and the Forum, but I cannot make any promises at this time since I'm unsure of the road ahead. 

I thank @Shindigsfor not only allowing me to become AGM of the Aces, but I sincerely thank him for helping me build my player through the Aces system and for being active with helping me if I had any questions. I will always support the Aces, whether I'm connected to the team or not. I thank everyone that I was able to manage this year, you all have bright futures within this forum, and I think you all could become the next greats!

I hope whoever takes over as GM of Las Vegas keeps the streak alive! It would be awesome to see it continue to grow after Shindigs is gone.

Sincerely,

Reid Johnson (aka TopTiddee2)

Edited by TopTiddee2

All very understandable, as I'm basically doing the same thing myself in stepping down because I need more time for IRL stuff. Was great having you, both as player and AGM. And as I said in DMs, I really hope you can get the hockey program back at your campus.