Whats gone wrong

Gooningitup

Last season saw rookie Komarov take the league by storm hitting and blocking every shot in sight, all well putting up some unexpected numbers. However this season has started off as one to forget for Komarov. He is not among the league leaders in anything, his hit total is way down as well as his shots blocked. What has gone wrong for the Russian machine? How can he rebound all these questions are clouded with frustration from the Russian defender.

"I don't know what happened however i know if i don't rebound i may seriously reconsider my profession". "I have been letting the team down so far and Im not playing like the player anyone expected me to be". "Its frustrating i feel stronger and better than ever maybe im just thinking too much i dont know but if i play like this all year i may become a bust for Davos and retire".

This has Davos fans worried who when they managed to grab him 8th overall were jumping in the streets about the addition of what looked like a franchise defender in the making. Now with thoughts of early retirement and poor play in what many expected to be his dominating junior year has fans very worried.