Jardy's Hecking Podcast, S2 Episode 20: More Bans and Whatnot

JardyB10

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Hecking-Podcast--Season-2-Episode-20-More-Bans-and-Whatnot-e1q0kh2

Low effort post because it’s 2:00 AM on a Sunday 🤪

7-CD811-DC-7-E96-4-B8-A-9074-45-F28-C7-F

AE0-FC065-9-E64-45-E7-88-CF-26-BB34872-E

E69-F2-E56-A418-4-F6-D-9878-AADB0-DBA7-F

Edited by JardyB10

I might agree that the VHL discord is pretty skippable, but for the sake of conversation: what are the unskippable content areas? Aside from the team LR, I mostly look at sim results and find little incentive to explore elsewhere.

I feel conflicted on the Rory business because I thought they were a pretty solid type of person who is a positive force in the league. They might still be, I guess, but this was a surprising incident for sure.

Achilles seemed genuinely damaged, which is weird because that happens like, a lot in this league. All kinds of troubled youngsters acting out.

Post pics of the sky! The people demand it.

To twist the knife of D.C. betrayal even further, I pretty much only returned to the league because of your bait on discord. Had you not instigated my return, the team might not have performed well enough to go the distance.

Poopy will be remembered as a player with a lot of heart, if not a ton of awards. Maybe your next player, which I’m assuming will be an IKEA meatball on skates, will earn you more hardware.

7 hours ago, ctots said:

Post pics of the sky! The people demand it.

I’ve edited them into the OP for your viewing pleasure. Obviously my pics never do reality justice (especially when I’m taking them at 110 km/hr), but they’re still pretty nice!

• 2 weeks later...