Calgary Wranglers AGM Opening

Ricer13

Hello friends,

Calgary has sadly parted ways with @Mint as they are dealing with some unexpected personal issues. I completely support mint and respect his decision on this matter.

I am looking for a new AGM right away! We have a busy off-season planned and I need a right hand person to help me along the way. I plan to have our AGM as involved as possible and to have them learn everything they’re is about being a GM. Activity is a massive factor for me, I want someone who’ll be a voice in the room and help me continue our active and fun environment that’s been established in Calgary already. 

Apply by commenting and I’ll DM each person through the day.

-Ricer

I would like to applly for the job i sent you a PM in discord i am a huge Calgary fan in NHL i also ran several leagues ootp baseball also a hockey league in SImont i am online on a daily bases very active i am willing to learn i been trying to pick up a gig here in VHL for a long time have not been success yet but hoping this can be my first gig. I am willing to give a full 110 percent to the job. I have my own simont software i have over 15 years if experience in simont so i think i am the right person for the job please consider me as your right hand person 

Shaun Young 

Edited by shaun1979