Toronto Receives:

S86 Pick 13

S86 Pick 26

S86 Pick 41

Breakdown:

S86 Pick 5 LEAVING for S86 Pick 13 & 41

S88 Pick 17-20 LEAVING for S86 Pick 26

How is this allowed through???

3 S86 prospects instead of 1 on a team desperately needing new blood. They can't afford to gamble and wait for S88.

Good evening everyone. I can understand that you are confused during all the exchanges that I have conducted in this conquest of reconstruction pending a change of position that is now a priority for Moon. The goal of Toronto was to enter a great reconstruction and as Victor says well. New blood that did not allow us to wait at S88 or even S87. The team having few valuable prospects actively and the withdrawal of Dooms. So I wanted to exploit a quick rebuilding maneuver playing on the picks of S86. While picking up a team with a minimum of 400 TPE that could actively move up in the long run together. Which I managed quite well. Having a lot of prospects was Toronto's basic priority in this conquest. We went from 13 picks to 12 to 11 by juggling. I want to say that all the decisions came from me. I didn't have Dooms' consent in this decision since he was away but I couldn't let Toronto rot either. I wanted to breathe new life into Toronto. Despite the critics who told me: It's useless to do this, it's a bad dream this year. From the 2nd round on, if not the rest, it wasn't very good actively of course. It's a risky move but I've always had confidence in Toronto's ability to do it despite its mistakes and successes. If you don't take the risk the experience doesn't come. I don't regret my moves in the face of that. Yes, there was a lot of exchange. But Toronto has been the winner in most of them. Because they won't necessarily need many picks for the next 2 seasons in a row. Now it's up to Moon and Jason to deal with this situation but I'm confident that they will be able to come back and show that this situation brings great value to the league. 

The Legion is growing in its mistakes as well as in its successes while making moves that bring unique and paramount value to the team. 

Thank you for reading my text. 

Sincerely Agito.